During the registration process our team will assist you to ensure it is as simple and easy as possible. To become fully compliant there are a series of requirements that will need to be met. Your dedicated Compliance Consultant will arrange a face-to-face meeting with you and guide you through the process.
- Application form
- Professional Registration Certificate and annual renewal letter
- Qualification certificates
- Up-to-date CV with breaks in employment explained
- References from the last two positions
- Right to Work in the UK evidence
- Overseas police check (if applicable)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (if applicable)
- Appraisal and Revalidation information
- 2 Proofs of address from the past 3 months
- Evidence of identity
- Mandatory Training certificates
- Evidence of BLS training within the last 12 months
- Evidence of immunity/immunisation to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, TB, Hep B and for those undertaking exposure prone procedures Hep B surface antigen, Hep C antibodies and HIV 1 & 2
If you would like to learn more about your compliance status or requirements, please contact our compliance team on 01908 545834.