We understand that account management plays a crucial role in maintaining an effective client relationship. All our client executives receive specialised training to ensure that all our clients receive a high-quality service.
Client Visits and Review Meeting
We recommend holding regular client visits with key individuals within all our clients. This process enables us to build lasting relationships, understand requirements and developments, and assist with any issues.
Review meetings are a prime situation to tackle any issues and discuss progression plans. The review meetings can be held as frequently as it is desired and we can provide any management information as required for the meetings
Dedicated Account Manager
Our Key Accounts team are a dedicated team of talented Account Managers working in partnership with you to provide a well-rounded recruitment service.
Each Account Manager is trained and developed to learn the intricacies of your Trust and your specific expectations while providing you with a dedicated point of call when you need us. With their extensive knowledge of the various grades and specialties alongside our pool of highly able candidates, they are in prime position to support you when you need them.
Your Account Manager work with our recruiters to find the candidates that meet your specific profile so you can be safe in the knowledge that the candidate we provide meet your standards.
- Vastly experienced client facing only Account Managers
- Dedicated Account Managers working with a small number of Trusts in a local area
- Senior management team carry out regular client reviews and audits to ensure quality of service
- Personalised service to understand your unique requirements
- Strict enforcement of all Trust rules and policies
- Creation of bespoke client service user guide for effective recruitment
- Regular review meetings and management information